Thursday, March 4, 2010

Little Lovebirds

Today was so fun! My friend Ashley and her family are in town for about a week and I got to go hang out with them. It is so fun because Ash and I had babies just 6 weeks apart. We were saying how cheesy we seemed cuz we were feeding them at the same time then burping and then they both fell asleep at the same time. I just so enjoyed having someone to talk to and we could compare notes. Her little boy Oliver is so adorable. He is a solid little boy and definitely all boy. Macy couldn't stop staring at him...I think it might be love.

I have an inkling that he might feel the same cuz look how he held her hand and whispered sweet nothings in her ear.


They got themselves in this position...how cute.


We can't wait to see you again Ben, Ashley and Oliver!






2 comments:

  1. Oh My Word, how fun are these pictures?? What fun to have a baby near the same time as a wonderful friend. Katie will have one too, and then we need to get Noelle on board!!

    ReplyDelete