Saturday, June 19, 2010

First Food

Macy started on some rice cereal 4 days before she turned 6 months. She was a little cautious at first, but then learned to LOVE it! She would keep her arms in the air for the entire feeding and make squeals and smiles at me the whole time.

I started with rice cereal for about 2 weeks before I gave her anything else (except a couple tries of mashed potatoes). Then I gave her squash for a week and then sweet potatoes. She really loves squash the most so far.

So far she is not too messy and feeding time is a pleasant time...let's just hope this lasts. I love seeing her grow and experience new things...she is so precious!









1 comment:

  1. Oh my, just seeing those pictures with her sweet little eyes looking up, and seeing her eating, just about makes me want to reach out and grab her. She is so cute when she eats, and so darn precious. I just can't say it enough.

    ReplyDelete