Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Guess Who Pulls Herself Up











I thought Macy would never pull herself up...she seemed so far away from doing it, but I was wrong. BAM! Out of nowhere she pulled herself up on the bouncy seat. Then she pulled herself up on the fireplace. I am not a fan of this because the fireplace is marble/tile and has sharp edges. Any suggestions on how to child proof it?

Macy also stood by herself for about 3 seconds before losing her balance. I can't believe she is getting so close to walking. Oh me oh my, my baby is growing up :(/:)

4 comments:

  1. That's crazy! She is going to be walking before you know it! I love the first pic with her cute baby teeth =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is becoming such a Big Girl!! I love the first photo of her pulling herself onto the bouncer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you can buy things for the corners of a fireplace, or sharp table, etc. I can't think of what they're called. I think they're rubber or a hard plastic. I'd check Walmart or Target first, and if they don't have them, then Babies R Us definitely should.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's going to be walking before you know it. What a big girl. You can tell how tall she is in these pictures. Love her. Give her a kiss a for me.

    ReplyDelete