Wednesday, April 21, 2010

4 Months



My little baby is 4 months old! Where has the time gone? They do grow up so fast, it's incredible. I can't believe how much she has grown. I watched her birth yesterday, and I can't believe that the Macy I have now is the Macy in that video...she has just changed so much.

Macy is just becoming so expressive. I can really see her personality shining through.
She is in love with my face. She grabs my mouth any chance she can...she also grabs my eyes and nose.
Macy's favorite thing is to be kissed...she smiles every time. This is also how I get her to laugh.
I kiss her over and over, or I pretend to eat her cheeks or hand.
Macy rolls over from her belly to her back...she doesn't much like this, so she never does it on purpose.
Macy's favorite toy is her froggy...she just stares and stares, tries to eat it, and when I put it far away, she works so hard to get to it.
Macy attacks anything she thinks she can eat...she makes the people at church laugh with this.



Eating time is now Macy's favorite play time. She talks and laughs all when she is supposed to be eating.
Macy's favorite position is standing...I don't know if she will sit before she stands because she never lets me hold her in a sitting position.
Macy is just the sweetest little angel...she can go days without crying. I hear repeatedly from people how chill she is and how they are so surprised that she isn't fussing. I feel so lucky.


Macy now responds to her name. I think she likes it too based on the smile I get when I say Macy.

Macy had her 4 month check up today. She is healthy as can be, and she did much better with her vaccines today. She only cried for a minute and then started sucking away on Mommy. She even gave me a smile. Thank Heaven! Shots make me so sad for the little babies.

The doctor confirmed that Macy is super long and skinny...I have me a little supermodel.
Here are her stats:
-14 lbs. 55%
-26 in 95%
-41 3/4 75%




















6 comments:

  1. I love the last picture of her! She is such a cute smiley baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the little supermodel! She is growing up so much. I wonder what the heck she will be like when I see her - hopefully this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's just a precious little pumpkin. Mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a supermodel. So pretty. We can't wait to play with her again. We'll be there at the end of July so hopefully you guys are there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! It's crazy how fast they grow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is getting so big! I hope I get to meet her someday! Hopefully you guys start sleeping better soon!

    ReplyDelete