Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Waiting

I have had so much going on lately...I really should post about them all. But...I shall not because all I can focus on is the baby coming. I have been waiting...not so patiently for her arrival now it seems like forever. The end is in sight because Thursday I am being induced, unless she decides to come on her own before then. I have been having some contractions for about the past two hours, but they are not strong enough yet for me to start timing them. I just hope they continue instead of die out like they have every other time in the past.

Yes I have been sorta grumpy lately because I do not have my baby in my arms, but really I should be grateful because it has truly worked out the best. My Grandma Lund died a little over a week ago and her funeral was last Friday. My whole family came up for that and if I had given birth, I wouldn't have had the opportunity to hang out with them. Also, all four of my nieces and nephews have been ill. I would be a paranoid wreck right now if the baby were here being exposed to the sicknesses. I am also being well entertained by my parents, sisters, niece and nephew. I have been preoccupied enough that I haven't complained TOO much about being overdue.

Well, I can't wait to show ya'll pictures of the beauty on Thursday!!!! Yippee...I really look forward to the whole experience and sharing them with you. Til then...

1 comment:

  1. I think after all this time waiting is the hardest part. At least you have tons of fun people to entertain you. =) I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete