Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer Fun

Although we haven't done everything I would have liked to do this summer, we did get to do A LOT of fun stuff (not all of which is on this post). These pictures here are from when we went beach camping with my family at Carpinteria for a whole 7 days!!! We had a blast! Clark wasn't there the entire time, but he got there just in time for to celebrate my birthday. We had tons and tons of deliciously unhealthy food and soda (my fave). We also got to dish about what we were reading in our plethora of gossip magazines (not Clark's fave). We had bonfires and smores (another fave) and lots of laughs. I just love spending time with my family and I adore Carpinteria, so it was just a perfect vacation.
This was our first time camping at the beach since I was 3 years old. We normally head straight for the Motel 6, but we decided to rough it this year. I don't think the camping was as much the roughing part as was the sleeping with 2 babies in one tent trailer. One would wake up and then the other...it made for some pretty interesting nights, but a good memory for sure. Macy takes after her mommy's heart and loves the beach...well she is Hawaiian and her daddy loves the beach as well, but I would like to take the credit for making a Carp lovin baby. She only ate the sand a couple times and cried everytime I told her "NO NO." I guess she liked how it tasted. I look forward to many more years of beachin it with my fam.


Another thing Macy has highly enjoyed this summer is her kiddie pool. It was definitely a great $5 investment. These pictures are from her first time in it back in June. She since has been able to play in it all by herself without me holding her/supporting her. She splashes splashes splashes. She also likes to try and eat the pink part of the pool...she likes pink just like Mommy.











1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that bed in the tent trailer looks so comfortable, and warm. I can't wait for many more trips to Carpinteria also!

    ReplyDelete