Monday, July 20, 2009

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!

I have been doing very well lately...I think because my family was here to distract me. But now that they are gone, my mind is stirring and my heart is pounding. Now, for those of you who don't know what this is about...on July 28th (my 23rd birthday) I will be finding out what gender my baby is!!!!! HELLO! This is what I have been waiting for since I found out I was pregnant. I have been made to wait almost 6 weeks since my last appointment...the things they do to pregnant women...GEESH! I just can't wait to find out. Oooh and I want people to make their bets on what I am having. I don't know how to make a poll. Maybe I will figure it out...if not, just put it in a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Bah! So exciting! Finding out the gender is the BEST. As soon as you know the planning can really kick into high gear. It's so fun! I voted girl! We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted girl too, even though there have been times I've leaned towards boy. So, we will see.

    ReplyDelete