Wednesday, July 29, 2009

85% sure it's a...

GIRL!!!!!!!!!! Ok so we went to the doctor yesterday and had an ultrasound...the little stinker of a child we had was all curled up in a very strange position. The doctor couldn't get a good look of the baby's head or face. Imagine seeing a spine in the shape of a half circle...and that is how our baby was laying. Then the baby had her legs sticking up in my belly button area. The little tyke also had her legs crossed so it was hard to get a good look into those genitals. Luckily we have another ultrasound in a month. I think I would be sad if we went in and found out it was a boy now, not because I don't want a boy, but because now that I think I am having a girl I have my mind set on it.

Clark and I went and bought the baby a couple of really cute outfits. It was so fun to see Clark get excited about the girl clothes. He is super protective already and he is already wrapped around her little finger. Let's hope it stays my little princess.

Pictures to come soon.

3 comments:

  1. Sooooo exciting! I can't wait to see that first picture with her wearing a flower bigger than her head. That's totally what I would do if I was having a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having a girl too! Yeah! So fun I think we are only a couple weeks apart. Funny how that works! Hope you are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I bet you'll have a blast shopping for her:)

    ReplyDelete