Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Birthday Special

Ok well I will go backwards on our birthday week. Clark and I happen to have birthdays only 5 days apart. Mine is July 28th and his is August 2nd. For my birthday we had our ultrasound, found out we were most likely having a girl, went shopping for the wee one, got the baby her first comic book, saw Night at the Museum 2, went to Red Robin, and went maternity clothes shopping. Clark was so sweet to let me do whatever I wanted on my b-day. It was so cute because Clark picked out tons of cute clothes for me to try on and then helped me pick two totally adorable shirts. It felt so nice to be able to actually buy something for myself, something I have not done since I got married.

Then Clark's birthday was on Sunday, so we weren't able to go out and do anything, that way he got two days of celebration. On Sunday, it was kind of a bummer because Clark had to fast (well chose to) for my grandmother who we just found out has cancer :(. He took a nice long nap, while my sister Julie and I decorated the house and made him a cake. I put up a home made banner that said Happy Birthday and little hearts with sayings on them all over the house. We invited Clark's brother and family, as well as his mom and two nieces over for cake. It was fun to have a full house all celebrating my hubby being 25!

The next day, when Clark got out of class, we went to Cold Stone and got some yummy ice cream, then read books at Barnes and Noble (Clark's other love), saw Terminator Salvation (so good), and ate at KFC. It was so fun just to spend time together and enjoy each others company.

Presents:
-I got Clark a pair of boxing gloves. He says he needs to take up boxing so he can teach
our daughter how to protect herself.
-Clark got me a pregnancy massage. I had this today and oh was it joyous!!!! I have
never been so relaxed. What a man!






Here's Clark showing me his moves!


Noelle, one of my bestest friends ever, took me to the Primrose Spa to get a pedicure. It was heaven...I love being pampered, it's probably my favorite passed time. I love my toenails, they are barbie pink.






3 comments:

  1. You have wonderful friends, and a wonderful husband. Happy birthday to the "pair" of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you both!! Glad you two were able to have some fun and enjoy eachother!! =)

    ReplyDelete