Sunday, August 30, 2009

Alien Stuff

When Clark was younger, he was sometimes called Kalel like Superman's alien name. He also used to make a drunk ant face which made him look quite similar to drawings of alien faces. This caused him to think that he in fact was a real live true extra terrestrial. He was completely convinced. One time his teacher called in his parents and said she was concerned because Clark seemed to think that he was an alien. His parents just said "we know."

Well since this "alien" has gotten me pregnant with his offspring, I have come to feel like something from men in black. One true blue sign that I am indeed carrying an alien happened last night while having family scripture study. I was laying on my side and the little being from another planet started moving like crazy inside of me. I told Clark to watch...and this we did for the next 15 minutes or so. He saw the baby kick and roll and twist and push. He asked, "Was that the baby? It like moved your whole belly!" He was astonished. I was thinking, well it's your daughter...of course it's gonna move my whole belly and what do you think I have been telling you these past couple weeks. I swear, I don't think people believe me when I tell them these things. Atleast now I have a witness.
So now I will continue to enjoy feeling my little alien inside kicking and shoving her mommy's belly.
Oh and don't you think Clark was such a cute little boy...that's why I am super excited to have a little girl Clark.

1 comment: