Friday, August 28, 2009

Finally!!!

My belly is FINALLY starting to poke out. I have looked chubby for way too long! I think I still might just look chubby to a lot of people who don't know that I am pregnant, but it works for me. I love seeing my cute little baby bump. I just hope the largeness continues to go to my belly and not to the rest of my body.


I love being pregnant...only it seems like it takes forever. Nine months really is a long time, I guess it's good warning though so I have time to prepare. I am really lucky not to have many bad symptoms of pregnancy. Most of mine all have to do with sleep. Like I HATE sleeping on my side and my hips ache all the time, I pee constantly at night (last night I peed 20 whopping times!), and I am tired all the time (which probably has to do with the prior 2 negative symptoms). But other than that, I am great.
My appetite has gone up a little; every now and again I will feel like I could eat non stop. I try not to do this because I'm pretty sure that it would have some very negative side effects. I do hope the babe is growing well. When we had the 20 weeks ultrasound our baby was pretty little, but I want a big healthy chubby baby. We will see I guess.

1 comment: