Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Results Are In!!!

We had our second ultrasound today to check up on things that could not be seen in our last ultrasound and the doctor said that baby is indeed A GIRL!!!!!!! Yay I am so excited! Now all those bows I bought for her hair wont go to waste and the entire wardrobe my mom has already bought will be worn. I am so excited for my little angel to come. She has been kicking and squirming so much lately and I love it. I wish she moved all day every day. I have about 15 more weeks to go and I can kiss her precious face. Clark is super excited too. He has finally gotten used to the idea of a daughter and he has been so sweet to my belly. He talks to her and tells her he loves her all the time.



Here is a profile pic from the sono today. It's the same picture, but I didn't know which one came out looking clearer, so I posted both. I think she looks just like her father. I'm pretty sure this first one will be a clone of her father, but we will see!

2 comments:

  1. Those look like some full lips. ha ha ha. can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you say you want her to move all day everyday... Just wait until her hiccups are keeping you up at night. I guess it is kind of cute though :)

    ReplyDelete