Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sickie

Well, yesterday Clark came down with the flu. EXACTLY what we did not want. He is living with two people that have compromised immune systems. I for one am pregnant and my grandmother is going through chemo therapy. I told my doctor today and he was very concerned, as was my mother when I informed her. Apparantly if he has the swine flu and I get it...I could die. That sounds great doesn't it. I called my doctor and asked if he would just give me tamaflu so that I wouldn't get it...we are still waiting for that call back. I feel so bad for my sweet hubby. He is so sick. He moaned and groaned all night :( To keep me from getting anything and not spreading it, I am quarantined in a small part of the house that is being used mostly for storage, and is decorated with all sorts of scary dolls. Luckily there is this computer that I can use after washing my hands for an insanely long period of time.

Let us pray that Clark will get better, I dont get the flu, and that we dont spread it to my dear sweet grandma!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, I wanted to call you last night to see how things were. I sure don't like the situation that is going on. Hopefully the Tamiflu makes things a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Clark gets better fast and does not turn into anything serious and that you and your Grandmother dont catch anything!!! Your family is in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete