Friday, October 23, 2009

Shew Fly Don't Bother Me!!!!!

WARNING: This post may gross you out...it does me!

The other day, Clark and I were each enjoying a nice cup of Cinnamon Life (one of my faves). I was almost finished when I hear an unpleasant sound coming from Clark. He was expressing his wishes that what he thought he saw in his cereal was not actually what he thought he saw...it was. Yes, in Clark's cereal there was a FLY! There were no flies flying around, there was no fly in his cup, there was no fly in the milk, it came from the cereal box! EWWW. I was so grossed out. Poor Clark was flipping because he was just eating out of the cup with the fly in it, and he was so disappointed because he was hungry.

In this picture you can see the fly on top of the cereal.

Clark called Quaker and told them the story...they are sending us a replacement coupon. I was hoping for a million dollars cuz hey, that woman who spilled her own coffee got that. Oh well, I guess a replacement coupon will work so that we aren't out the money we would have been since throwing away that box of cereal. Clark isn't so stoked about the coupon because he wont be eating Life cereal for a while.

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty gross! I'm glad I found your blog...you are looking so good. I am jealous that I didn't stay that little when I was pregnant. Hope things are going well overall! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete