Sunday, January 17, 2010

One Month...Yesterday


I want to take a picture of Macy next to her little elephant at every month mark. It will be fun to see how much she changes and grows. She has already grown so much. I love her little rolls that she is getting. She now wears size 1 diapers and fills them too. She is already starting to not feel like a newborn to me. She is much sturdier and thicker than she was when she was born. She is much more alert. She loves to look all around. When I nurse her in my bed, she loves to look at the black lamp...I think she likes the contrast against the white walls. It is fun to see her become more aware of her surroundings. She is becoming more aware of me too. So fun to have her smile at me...it isn't too often, but it does happen.
I know I am going to miss this newborn stage, but I am also excited to see Macy's personality blossom. I can't wait to see who she is. I already know that she is pretty patient, and she is quite cuddly. She loves food, being warm, her daddy, her changing table, her swing, and sleeping. She also took a bottle for the first time yesterday...I am so proud. This gives me hope that Clark and I will be able to go out some day in the future.
I love my little munchkin and I am excited for the days to come!

6 comments:

  1. It will be cute to see the growth, next to that pink elephant. that means you Can NOT lose that little pink elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe little Macy is already a month! she is adorable! It will be fun to see the growth every month =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats such a cute idea with the elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's getting so big. Sterling rubs my arm up and down too... stella didn't do that until she was about 1 yr... so that is funny that macy and sterling do it so young. And hopefully she will get better with the baths. Sterling and Stella went through phases. The times when they hate to bathe are hard because it is necessary sometimes... oh well. She is so cute. I love the ballerina pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you are planning on documenting her growth like that. I wanted to do something like that but never got around to it. Document everything if you don't you end up with five kids and you can't remember which cute saying went with which kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute! when you are ready for that night out let me know, Geoff and I owe you since you watched the kids for us a lot.

    ReplyDelete