Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pictures!

So these pictures are backwards age wise...so you will notice that in the top pictures Macy looks bigger and chubbier.

Look how much chubbier she has gotten since her first bath! I love it!


Here she is in her swing...I don't know how often I should put her in it, because she tilts her head to the side...I should probably wait til she can hold her head up a little better.



I tried to have a photo shoot with Macy in her cute ballerina outfit...this is what she thought of that.










This is a typical Macy concerned face...so funny.


Oh and by the way...Macy gave Clark and myself some big smiles today. It melted our hearts right away.




3 comments:

  1. She looks so serious in most of her pictures. But now that she is starting to smile, that should change. I loved the little video of her smiling, that you sent me. So sweet. And wow, she is sure growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and chubby! I love the ballerina outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute ballerina. I can't wait to meet her! We're thinking about maybe coming up to Utah in April, so maybe we'll get our chance.

    ReplyDelete