Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Arctic Circle!

 Recently our favorite hang out is Arctic Circle.  A new one opened up in our area and it is my sanity.  I take Macy there almost every other day to play.  I love that I can let her play and not fear that she is gonna run into the street or somewhere else dangerous.  The picture above and the two below are from the Arctic Circle in Orem that we tried out...definitely not as good as the one by us, but it worked.
 She is so beautiful!


 I LOVE this play set.  Most of the play places were too big for Macy to play on because she couldn't climb up the steps, but this one was the perfect size for her, and because it is new, it is much cleaner than others.
 She learned how to swing on the bar above the slide.  For some reason I love when she does it, it makes me feel proud of how strong she is.



 Arctic Circle is soo cool because they give free courtesy cones with each purchase.  They even dip them...they won my heart at free.

No comments:

Post a Comment