Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Easter

 Clark's family has an annual Easter celebration.  It's so fun for the kids because they make Easter baskets and go on an Easter Egg Hunt.  Of course they also have AMAZING food and great company.  This year we had homemade Cafe Rio and it was better than the real thing...I need me those recipes.
 Macy was so cute this year.  She was reminding me so much of myself when I was taking these pictures.  She has a lot of similar personality traits to myself and people have been saying that she looks a lot like me.  I just know that she is pretty cute!
 At first I had to show Macy what to do with the eggs lying all over the grass (we make it easy for the little ones), but she soon got the picture and was picking up egg after egg.  I think she got a few more than her share.
 She LOVED her basket full of eggs, she didn't let it go for a couple of days afterwards.  She carried it around like a purse saying, "Easter Basket," over and over.

 She kept asking for jelly beans all day long, so I finally had to put the basket away, out of sight out of mind right?  It seemed to work and that basket is still in the cupboard full of jellybean filled eggs.
 It is so fun watching Macy grow and learn. 

 I just die over Macy's picture smiling...sometimes it's normal and other times it is hysterical.

 The crooked smile is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment