Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My cousin and my baby

 My uncle Mark and his wife, Angie had a baby 3 days after I had Abraham.  This means that my cousin is 3 days younger than my son and 2 years younger than my daughter...so funny. 
 I love that these two are so close in age, they will have a playmate at family functions.  We have already started trying to socilaize them.  Alexandra (my uncles daughter)  likes to investigate Abraham...she is definitely a girl.
 I watched her one day while my uncle worked on the yard and the kids had so much fun together.  I sang to them and little Alex danced...it was precious.   I'm not so sure how Abraham feels, he probably thinks girls have cooties already.
 The two cuties are pretty close in size although Abraham shows her up in girth.
 Macy loves loves loves holding babies.  She is always asking to hold Abraham and she jumped at the chance to hold another baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment