Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mother's Day

 Macy's hair has finally been getting long enough to do some cute stuff with it.  So for Mother's Day I had dreams of doing it all cute.  I french braided the front and put it in piggy tails.  It lasted through Sacrament Meeting and all came out in nursery...at least I got a picture.

 When I woke up, Clark wouldn't let me out of our room for awhile.  When he finally did, I found our mirror all decorated.  It said Happy Mother's Day on the mirror and Thank you for all your hard work around the mirror on multi colored post-it's...so cute and creative.
 I love my cute family!!!
I also got a pedicure!  I went with my sis-in-law Tami (it was her first one).  I adore pedicures and now my toes are a pretty mint turquoise color...I love looking at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment