Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Siblings

 I think all siblings have a love/hate relationship while growing up.  Most of the time Macy loves her brother, but she doesn't quite enjoy the attention that has been taken away from her, or how she has to wait for me to feed/change/put to sleep/entertain Abraham before I can attend to her.
 Abraham puts up with a lot of abuse from Macy.  She loves to take out his binky and insert any foreign object she can find.  A couple objects include a rock, her hand, his hand, books, her foot, garbage, hair, etc.  If he is on the ground, Macy is sure to be there rolling him over and over until he is lodged up against some object.  If he is in his jumperoo, Macy is there bouncing him as hard and high as she can.  If he has a toy, Macy is there to take it away.  He is a very good sport about it all, he usually just complains a little bit.  The only time he makes a real fuss is when she takes his toys...don't take the boys toys or you will get a very upset baby.
 Macy is also very good at entertaining little chunka.  She saw me playing peek a boo with him and she caught right on.  She can get him really laughing.  When we are driving in the car, she always entertains him.  He will be squealing and laughing the entire drive...awesome!
 Macy and Brammer hammer look so much alike, but yet different.  Abraham is much darker than Macy and much much chunkier.  We measured their waist's and they are the same.  People always say that Abraham looks like Clark and Macy looks like me...I can see it, but I still think they both look like Clark.
 I hope they grow to be best buds throughout their lives.  I hope they can play together nicely and confide in one another as they grow.  I hope they stick up for each other and put each other up and not down.  I hope they can be proud to call each other brother and sister.  I hope they always love each other because I sure do love them.  I feel so blessed to be their mother.  I can't believe Heavenly Father entrusted such wonderful children to me!

Macy trying to feed Abraham a bottle even though he doesn't drink bottles...she has this fixation with putting anyting and everything in his mouth.  Silly girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment