Friday, June 12, 2009

I LOVE EDDIE!!

Just so you all don't think I am cheating on my husband...I am in the love with the products of Eddie Bauer. When I found out I was pregnant, I started immediately to look into baby stuff. I looked at cribs, strollers, carseats, blankets, diapers, etc. When I had a break at work, I would go to Target and just look around. Well I fell in love with Eddie Bauer strollers and carseats. I love the prints and how they are neutral boy and girl. I don't like the neutral thing for most baby stuff, but I do for carseat/strollers. I also like how snazzy they look. I seem to think a lot of strollers look cheap. I also fell more in love with the brand when I bought a polo shirt for my dear sweet husband that fit him perfectly and looked so handsome. It even went long enough to cover his backside and if you know my husband, you know that is a hard feat! Well anyway, I never thought I would be able to get my Eddie Bauer dream...until I did!! I found a great deal online and I asked some people for some support and we got it!!!! I LOVE IT!! The colors are red, tand and brown and every time I walk past it I just smile because I know my little babe is going to be in there some day. I think Clark is getting sick of hearing me say that.

Most of you are probably thinking that it is a bit early to have this, but I just want to let you all know that it is totally my style. I am no procrastinater, and I think I will enjoy pregnancy so much more now that I know I have these things. I mean, I am already happier and smiling more. I will see if I can get my camera working to take a picture of the snazzy contraption asap!!!

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry, you are not the only person not procrastinating. I've been obsessed. = )
    BUT....today I went into the Carters store, and I wanted so badly, to buy something for your baby. But I didn't. Not yet. But as soon as you know what you are having,,,,WATCH
    OUT CARTERS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have the eddie stuff too. well, car seat, stroller, and high chair. try to get the high chair. it is classy! Love ya sis, and i started hunting right away too - and im even a procrastinator (or at least I was in school)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joneel,
    I'm guessing that you supply Carter's with a large part of there monthly quota? Michelle, you should hit up the Park City outlets for baby stuff. Clothes at least.

    ReplyDelete