Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Surprise!!!!

Ok for a lot of you, this isn't a surprise, but I thought I would announce it like it is anyway. We ARE HAVING A BABY!!!! Yes I am pregnant. 13 weeks and 6 days to be exact. The baby is due on December 2nd in my calculations, but we say somewhere between there and the 10th. We have two ultrasound pictures that we are trying to scan on to our computer, but it hasn't quite worked yet. When it does, I will for sure be posting our babies first pics up here for all to see. Yay! We are so excited!

3 comments:

  1. It's a surprise for me!! That's so awesome, congrats! And I went and looked at your facebook page after I saw this and I liked the way you announced it there by the way. Such fun! How have you been feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! December babies are the BEST! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete