Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"Michelle what's wrong?"

This is the quote I hear from my husband, now multiple times a week. Pregnancy does crazy things to a woman doesn't it? I mean just now I was reading a post on my sister's blog about an exchange student going home...and I started weeping. I am pathetic! In church I raised my hand to give a comment and the moment I started speaking, out came the tears. I wasn't even talking about anything emotional. I was actually trying to tell the sisters how someone made me laugh and that's a way we can lift each others burdens. I guess I didn't really exemplify my comment very well.

I can't believe that I just cry over EVERYTHING! I feel like Graham from the movie The Holiday...maybe that's why I like that name so much. Anyway, I thought I was a crier before, but now it has gone to a whole new level. Pretty much everything I read that my sister posts makes me cry. I mean she does live across the country and I miss her and her family dearly, but that doesn't mean that I have to bawl every single time I read a post...does it? Well, I guess in pregnancy land it does. Let's just hope I can keep the water works in control just a little bit. I don't want any major embarrassing stories to tell, but oh don't you worry...I will tell.

Wish the weeper well.

2 comments:

  1. Hey - read my latest post - the waterworks will really get a going! Haha, just kidding... kind of. I love you too sis, and I miss you too, but just to warn you, you still will cry alot after you have kids. I do at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! I think it happens to us all! I cried over commercials, the news, and Sonic Drive Inn. Oh the wonders of a pregnant lady! How are you feeling? I hope sickness hasn't hit...

    ReplyDelete