Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baby Shower Dos

This past Saturday, my visiting teachers in my ward threw me a baby shower. It was so fun!!! Everyone was so generous and thoughtful. There were a lot of people that couldn't make it, but so many brought over gifts anyway...how sweet is that. I got a lot of stuff that I needed. One thing in particular was a baby carrier, which Clark has been dying for because he wants to take the baby hiking as soon as the weather gets warm again.

The shower was really laid back. We ate and talked and I opened presents. It took me almost the whole 2 hours just to open presents because I am so OCD about keeping the wrapping paper nice and folding all of the tissue paper.

The food was soooo good...let me tell you. A couple different people made breads. We had plain zuccini bread, chocolate chip zuccini bread, and cherry bread. YUM!! They also had cupcakes, cookies and veggies. The drink was spectacular; it was sprite mixed with crystal light. I loved how everything was baby pink.




We played a game where we guessed how many m&m's were in a bottle. I actually was one of the closest guessers, but I didn't get to win since it was my baby shower. I got to have the bottle with the m&m's though...so much better than any other prize ;)



Here are some of the wonderful ladies in my ward. I wish I had a picture of everyone that came. Especially Gentry and Sara who threw the shower...darn them.




I had so much fun...I wish I could do it again. Well, maybe I will get another shower when I have another baby...we shall see. Thanks Hillside Ward!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hillside ward rocks!!! And im totally jealous you got a cart cover with a harness belt... i just bought one with just a waist belt.. had I known they came with harnesses I would have been all over it... lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete