Monday, November 30, 2009

Cast Your Vote

I want to know when ya'll think I am gonna give birth (date and time). At my last doc appointment I was 2 cm dilated and 90% effaced, if that helps. I have another tomorrow and hopefully I have progressed even further.

I also want to know how much you think she will weigh and how long she will be.

AND what color hair do you think she will have...you can guess on eye color too, but we wont know that for at least a couple of months when they change.

I'm thinking I will give a prize to the person who is closest on all of these...even if it is just something little. So go ahead...guess away!

7 comments:

  1. I'm guessing she will come on the best day, December 14th :) my birthday. Sorry friend. And since she'll be a little late I think she will weigh 8 lbs 2 oz and 21 inches with curly brown hair. Can't wait to see this little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are going to go into labor on Dec. 7th at 3:15 pm and that she will be 9lbs 4 oz. and 19 inches long. with black hair.

    Jason thinks that she will be born on Dec 12th at 3:00 pm and weigh 8lbs. 3oz. and be 20 inches long with brown hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy: Monday, at 4:37 pm... 7 lbs 6 oz, black hair, 20 inches.

    Melissa: Sunday, around 11:55 pm... 7 lbs 4 oz, dark hair, or fuzz actually... 19 inches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dec. 5, 7 lbs. 7 ozs. 21 inches, dark hair, and light brown eyes. (I'm thinking blue, but I'm gonna guess the light brown) time....evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea-- but I am extremely excited for you! I remember us talking about babies when we were younger and being excited to have kids when we grew up... and alas, we have grown up! Eeeee Michelle I cannot wait to hear the good news when she comes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I'll play! I say Dec 4 at 11:37 p.m. 6lbs 11 oz 19 in, and a head full of short straight black hair. And she will be a HE!
    Kidding, kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the best day is DEC 9 (my birthday) at 9 am. She will be beautiful like her mom and weigh 8 lbs 2 oz and be 20 inches long. Good luck Michelle, I hope everything goes easy for you and that you feel that amazing spirit that is present when these little ones come to us.

    ReplyDelete