Saturday, November 7, 2009

I am the Biggest Loser!!!

Ok so that probably isn't a true statement...in fact it is for sure a false statement! I am probably the biggest gainer at the moment. But I am supposed to be right? Re assure me people...it's ok that I gain like a pound a day...right? Well it probably doesn't help that I am obsessed with Halloween candy, this will have to stop. Anyway, here a picture of me at 35 weeks and 1 day. Don't you love the Betty Boop pjs...my grandma has a matching pair. :)
Oh and about the biggest loser...I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! I watched it online last week cuz I didn't feel the greatest and became obsessed. It is so inspirational. I actually picked up our weights and lifted them while watching the episode...something I have not done in far too long. Today I watched another episode and drank a whole 44 ounces of water cuz they said to make sure to drink enough water. I definitely need like the seasons or something for after I have the baby when I can really get down to business. Oh, and I cry at least 2 times each episode. This season is so touching...are they all like this?
Farewell all my losers!

4 comments:

  1. Girlie, If you are really only 23 days away from having a baby, you look fabulous! Great job!

    Isn't Halloween candy the worst? I have a seriously problem with candy all year long, but then this time of year makes me an addict and I just can't stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby broke my heart when she told her story and then when she went home. I still haven't even picked a favorite yet because they are all great! You are looking great too. Good luck with everything you have coming...you will be a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle you look soo beautiful. I think all that Halloween candy is only going to your growing baby belly. You really do look great especially when your due date is right around the corner!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My beautiful, sweet daughter, who is going to be such a good mom. Just take it easy on the sugar.

    ReplyDelete